GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kill File (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/109461-kill-file.html)

PoconoRobin 29-11-2005 10:00 PM

Kill File

Could someone post their Block Senders List here so I can add all the
senders to mine?

--
Robin
The Poconos, PA

Snooze 30-11-2005 12:59 AM

Kill File

"PoconoRobin" powlusr at ptd dot net wrote in message
Could someone post their Block Senders List here so I can add all the
senders to mine?

The undesirables shift identities too quickly, so old block sender lists
won't do you any good. A few days of just blocking the undesirables from
recent posts is fairly simple. In all honesty your eyes get used to picking
out the useful from the garbage, i don't bother blocking the junk, because
my eyes do a better job at filtering..