GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Black Molly has something wrong with it. Help needed. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/109587-re-black-molly-has-something-wrong-help-needed.html)

ReelMcKoi 04-12-2005 06:03 PM

Black Molly has something wrong with it. Help needed.

Koi-lo wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
One of my black Molly's looks to be pregnant (Is very swollen and large),

$ Pinecone disease?

If you don't know. Keep your "mouth shut".

Aråchñe 05-12-2005 01:57 AM

Black Molly has something wrong with it. Help needed.

Nobody here cares

Koi-lo 05-12-2005 03:29 AM

Black Molly has something wrong with it. Help needed.

"Just_Me" wrote in message
As I said before, the white spots sound like ICH, have you tried treating
for it?

==================
He didn't say white "spots." What he describes sounds more like dropsy or
pine-cone disease.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:

IndigoGreen 05-12-2005 10:37 AM

Black Molly has something wrong with it. Help needed.

Cracklin' wrote:

==============================
Wow!!! Here we have defamation-of-character, libel and slander all in
one message!!!!

CR............

Carol You just wrote that with your sock puppet.

Billy 05-12-2005 01:34 PM

Black Molly has something wrong with it. Help needed.

"Aråchñe" wrote in message
Cracklin' wrote:

Nobody here cares

Actually, loyal users of this NG *DO* care about this idjut being
taken off the net, and there are a great many people trying to do
just that.

Billy 05-12-2005 01:39 PM

Black Molly has something wrong with it. Help needed.

"Just_Me" wrote in message
TO HELL WITH ALL THIS PSUEDO NET STALKER BUSSHIT. JUST ANSWERER THE
ORIGINAL
POSRTERS DAMN QUESTION.

She's not a *psuedo" stalker, she's a genuine psycho. There are
various police agencies already trying to acquire enough evidence to
have her charged. Do the google search.

IndigoGreen 05-12-2005 10:49 PM

Koi-lo wrote:

"Just_Me" wrote in message

As I said before, the white spots sound like ICH, have you tried treating
for it?

He didn't say white "spots." What he describes sounds more like dropsy
or pine-cone disease.

You don'y know. go away.