GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   fish (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/110112-fish.html)

ROSS 26-12-2005 04:06 PM

fish

Checked on fish today 220 gal preformed pond with pond heater and cover and
pump running to circulate water fish are doing great we are in a warm spell
at the moment but it had been cold Souther Ontario Can

if this works pics here under pond

http://spaces.msn.com/members/portdo/

Koi-lo 26-12-2005 04:26 PM

fish

"ROSS" wrote in message
Checked on fish today 220 gal preformed pond with pond heater and cover
and pump running to circulate water fish are doing great we are in a warm
spell at the moment but it had been cold Souther Ontario Can

if this works pics here under pond

http://spaces.msn.com/members/portdo/

====================================
It didn't work. All our fish are coming through the winter ok as well.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

~ jan jjspond 28-12-2005 05:52 AM

fish

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:06:19 -0600, "ROSS" wrote:

Checked on fish today 220 gal preformed pond with pond heater and cover and
pump running to circulate water fish are doing great we are in a warm spell
at the moment but it had been cold Souther Ontario Can

if this works pics here under pond

http://spaces.msn.com/members/portdo/

Didn't work. :o( ~ jan
~ jan/WA