GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Heater (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/110150-pond-heater.html)

ROSS 28-12-2005 02:43 AM

Pond Heater

Looked in at fish they are doing fine , i have a 220gal preformed pond made
a cover for it and a floating heater also unhooked waterfall and installed
elbow on pump and have it running to circulate water . This is second year
with pump running before that i would loose a couple of fish over the winter
with just the heater on and no water circulating . There is 7 goldfish and 1
koi and a couple of shubunkins , the koi arrived by mistake it was puchased
as a shubunkin . Pictures under pond if the direction to there works ??
http://spaces.msn.com/members/portdo/

Gabrielle 31-12-2005 02:41 AM

Pond Heater

The link to the pictures worked fine. That's an interesting cover you made.
I keep water circulating 24/4 -- but I'm lucky enough to be in Arizona
where we get snow maybe once a decade.
Gabrielle