Old 11-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Nedra

Default When is it going to warm up

Oh DRAT, Bonnie! So, when is New Jersey
going to be listed?

It was kinda neat finding out for
sure - But, the figures didn't make me all that happy.
Already knew that May 1 -15 was the last frost date.
Guess we'll just have to wait til Spring pops out
all over. sigh

Nedra

"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
MLF wrote:
For you folks who are having trouble figuring out when spring will
arrive (like me), have a look at the following web site:

http://www.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/water/climate/

You enter your location and it tells you such information as the average
temps and precipitation by month (avg daily min/max, avg, chances of
precip, avg snowfall), growing season dates (in a number of forms), and
lots of other climatic data.

For instance, I now know that it only gets below 32 degF one in every
ten years after March first here in New Orleans.

I suggest you have a look. It may raise your spirits that spring may
finally get here. Someday.

Michael Fermanis
New Orleans, Louisiana USA (Remove the RICE to reply)

Thanks for the site. As usual, my area came up N/A in all
catagories I guess nobody knows.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Fish are going going......... ReelMcKoi Ponds (moderated) 8 23-03-2009 07:33 PM
[IBC] going no mail...going HOME! alicia-dr-hankins Bonsai 0 24-05-2004 03:05 PM
When is it going to warm up? Bob H United Kingdom 8 08-04-2004 04:41 PM
When is it going to warm up? MLF Ponds 1 13-02-2003 03:25 PM
When is it going to warm up? Bonnie Espenshade Ponds 3 12-02-2003 03:55 PM