GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   fishing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/110692-re-fishing.html)

[email protected] 18-01-2006 12:03 PM

fishing

Dick wrote:
On 18 Jan 2006 10:14:00 GMT, wrote:
wrote:

SPAM posts will NOT go through

I'm a rare poster here. Is this a moderated group? Thanks.

No. It was inactive for a long time. I use it to post pictures when
a picture helps discuss something in the aquaria text newsgroups.

It's good that you do that, Dick. Encourage others to do the same. NG's
that are inactive too long tend to be dropped by news reader services and
sometimes may even lose their charters.

I hope there's no objection to fish pond pics. After all, they're just in
big outdoor aquaria. ;-)

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

OmManiPadmeOmelet 18-01-2006 04:49 PM

fishing

In article ,
wrote:

Dick wrote:
On 18 Jan 2006 10:14:00 GMT,

SPAM posts will NOT go through

I'm a rare poster here. Is this a moderated group? Thanks.

No. It was inactive for a long time. I use it to post pictures when
a picture helps discuss something in the aquaria text newsgroups.

It's good that you do that, Dick. Encourage others to do the same. NG's
that are inactive too long tend to be dropped by news reader services and
sometimes may even lose their charters.

I hope there's no objection to fish pond pics. After all, they're just in
big outdoor aquaria. ;-)

We could invite ALL the ponders over here!

IMHO care and feeding of a pond is not a lot different than caring for a
very large tank. There is still proper filter systems and water quality
to deal with?
--
Om.

Koi-lo 18-01-2006 06:36 PM

fishing

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
IMHO care and feeding of a pond is not a lot different than caring for a
very large tank. There is still proper filter systems and water quality
to deal with?

There are similarities. I find my ponds less work than indoor aquariums
though.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952