Old 23-03-2003, 08:44 PM

Default Frogs ... a good thing or a bad thing ...

sigh. I dont mind crickets indoors (as long as they arent chewing on something) .. at
least it competes with my tinnitus. Ingrid

ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Ingrid,

Back in our frog feeding days we would have the
d@mn-crickets make The Big Break, and after being searched by The Dog Nose
Patrol, they would escape to under the Fridgeland where they would sing away
their song of freedom and independence.

k30a

Old 24-03-2003, 02:56 AM
bern muller

Hal wrote in message
All I have is toads and I'd like a frog of any kind. One good bullfrog
might solve my problem of a couple small birds that drink from the water
falls. Don't have to worry about them eating my koi, but I'm willing
to share the goldfish. I've added more junk for frogs to hide in and
am hoping they will come this year.

We live in the middle of a woods in southern Michigan. We always have some
frogs (and lots of toads) but the number and variety varies a great deal
from year to year. You may have to provide frog habitat for several years
running to get just one really good year.

Old 24-03-2003, 03:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"K30a" wrote in message
snip
To catch frogs you need two long handled sportfishing nets.
And a good friend.
And a six pack of beer.

snip

Reminds me of the great snipe hunt of 93. We needed more then a six pack
that night.

BV.

Old 24-03-2003, 03:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"~ jan" wrote in message
s.com...
and will result in the frog getting back in
the pond...
which will call for more beer...

Yeah, once those frogs get a taste of beer they're there to stay.

Demanding
more the little buggers. ;o)

Frogs drink beer? That's it...I am fillin' my pond hole in, the moment I get
home tonight. I ain't sharin' my beer with no toads. *spit*

BV.

Old 24-03-2003, 10:32 PM
~ jan

and will result in the frog getting back in
the pond...
which will call for more beer...

Yeah, once those frogs get a taste of beer they're there to stay,
demanding more, the little buggers. ;o)

Frogs drink beer? That's it...I am fillin' my pond hole in, the moment I get
home tonight. I ain't sharin' my beer with no toads. *spit*

Hmmmm, and I'm so frog crazy, I'd probably fill my lily pond with beer if I
thought it would work. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 24-03-2003, 11:20 PM
K30a

jj wrote Hmmmm, and I'm so frog crazy, I'd probably fill my lily pond with
beer if I
thought it would work. ;o)

Around here that would result in, at least, five teenage boys by morning.

k30a