Old 24-03-2003, 04:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Extra Pair of Hands

I live in MD near Baltimore...Ellicott City to be exact.

If any PORGS need a pair of hands getting their ponds ready, I'd love to
come over and help, so that I may learn by experience for next year when I
will be ready to do my first Spring Cleaning.

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MY SPLEEN to email me.

Old 24-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

BenignVanilla wrote:
I live in MD near Baltimore...Ellicott City to be exact.

If any PORGS need a pair of hands getting their ponds ready, I'd love to
come over and help, so that I may learn by experience for next year when I
will be ready to do my first Spring Cleaning.

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com
x-no-archive: yes

Remove MY SPLEEN to email me.

You don't say how far you're willing to travel ;-). You are
in luck though, I just got my veggie filter up and running
this past weekend.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 30-03-2003, 12:20 PM
Px656

Come on out. I live about 170 miles west of you. Straight out 70 to 64 to
Cumberland. Then 50 miles south. You can sleep in my shack. My shack is a 10
x 10 mansion in my woods.
Has microwave, refrigerator, stereo, futon with a bunk bed over it. No
television. I sleep in it a lot.

The hole for the pond is dug, but that's all. The dirt that has collected in
the bottom over winter has to be dug out,

Old 30-03-2003, 06:32 PM
BenignVanilla

*har har*

"Px656" wrote in message
Come on out. I live about 170 miles west of you. Straight out 70 to 64

Cumberland. Then 50 miles south. You can sleep in my shack. My shack is

a 10
x 10 mansion in my woods.
Has microwave, refrigerator, stereo, futon with a bunk bed over it. No
television. I sleep in it a lot.

The hole for the pond is dug, but that's all. The dirt that has collected

in
the bottom over winter has to be dug out,

Deer shooting pair fined by court in Aberdeenshire - Lloyd Fowlie, 19, was fined £750 and Steven Wilson, 23, was fined £500 John Gilmer[_2_] United Kingdom 4 03-09-2007 12:25 PM
A good pair of days in the garden Cheryl Isaak Gardening 0 28-05-2007 01:25 PM
Mallard-Pair Padraig Garden Photos 0 09-05-2007 05:27 AM
Ladies & gentlemen - I'm about to become a grandpa to a pair of hummers Padraig Garden Photos 6 18-04-2007 11:42 PM
CHICAGO: Breeding pair of Koi Angels (local pickup only) Suzmyers Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 21-01-2005 01:54 PM