Old 26-03-2003, 04:20 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on line.

This link below will take you to my Brother's site where you can see my Koi
in action doing the deed! 3 video clips. May take a bit long to download
but be patient and enjoy.Sorry it took so long to place them on line. BV
thanks for the offer, but got me brother to be useful for a change!
Actually the lad is a good kid.
http://ontariokoi.sytes.net/spawn/

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

Old 26-03-2003, 05:20 PM
REBEL JOE

Thanks that was awesome

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 26-03-2003, 06:44 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Good show.

"Mr. Demille, I think some of those KOI were ready
for their close ups." Maybe next time.

Tom L.L.
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote
in message

Old 26-03-2003, 09:44 PM
BenignVanilla

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
This link below will take you to my Brother's site where you can see my

Koi
in action doing the deed! 3 video clips. May take a bit long to download
but be patient and enjoy.Sorry it took so long to place them on line. BV
thanks for the offer, but got me brother to be useful for a change!
Actually the lad is a good kid.
http://ontariokoi.sytes.net/spawn/

Glad to see you got them on-line.

BV.

Old 27-03-2003, 04:20 AM
MISSYMAGICGIRL

Thanks for sharing!

Old 27-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Justin

"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote in message ...
This link below will take you to my Brother's site where you can see my Koi
in action doing the deed! 3 video clips. May take a bit long to download
but be patient and enjoy.Sorry it took so long to place them on line. BV
thanks for the offer, but got me brother to be useful for a change!
Actually the lad is a good kid.
http://ontariokoi.sytes.net/spawn/

Hey, thanks for the videos "Just Me Koi." Was there suppose to be sound?

Justin
Old 27-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Just Me \Koi\

I am one of those people that knows how to use technology if it comes with
instructions. The mpeg that I have on line does not have sound, but the vhs
that I have at home does have sound however I don't know how to put the vhs
on line or to burn it to DVD.

I have to figure out how much it will cost to mail a vhs tape across the
country and how much the tape will cost and make it available here at that
cost, or maybe someone else has a suggestion on how to make vhs tape
available online.

The sound though is awesome as the Koi were very aggressive as you can see
from the MPEG.

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."
Bernard Tschumi, "Architecture & Transgression"

"Justin" wrote in message
om...

Old 28-03-2003, 05:32 AM
Justin

"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote in message .. .
I am one of those people that knows how to use technology if it comes with
instructions. The mpeg that I have on line does not have sound, but the vhs
that I have at home does have sound however I don't know how to put the vhs
on line or to burn it to DVD.

I have to figure out how much it will cost to mail a vhs tape across the
country and how much the tape will cost and make it available here at that
cost, or maybe someone else has a suggestion on how to make vhs tape
available online.

The sound though is awesome as the Koi were very aggressive as you can see
from the MPEG.

Needs a parental advisory label before viewing...haha.

Koi Spawning Mike C Ponds 17 02-05-2005 02:37 PM
On-line Koi Dan Ponds 0 30-08-2003 01:02 AM
OT - Jewel of the Rift video now on Kazaa Mort Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 14-04-2003 09:08 PM
Jewel of the Rift video now on Kazaa 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 14 14-04-2003 05:56 PM
Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on mad Ponds 0 29-03-2003 03:32 PM