GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/12201-re-spawning-part-ii-mpeg-video-my-koi-spawning-now.html)

mad 29-03-2003 03:32 PM

Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on

justin, would you post your website for the rec.ponds FAQ again? thanks.
mad
--
Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

From: (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: 27 Mar 2003 21:22:02 -0800
Subject: Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on line.

"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote in message
.. .
I am one of those people that knows how to use technology if it comes with
instructions. The mpeg that I have on line does not have sound, but the vhs
that I have at home does have sound however I don't know how to put the vhs
on line or to burn it to DVD.

I have to figure out how much it will cost to mail a vhs tape across the
country and how much the tape will cost and make it available here at that
cost, or maybe someone else has a suggestion on how to make vhs tape
available online.

The sound though is awesome as the Koi were very aggressive as you can see
from the MPEG.

Needs a parental advisory label before viewing...haha.