Old 29-03-2003, 04:32 PM
mad

Default Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on

justin, would you post your website for the rec.ponds FAQ again? thanks.
mad
--
Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

From: (Justin)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: 27 Mar 2003 21:22:02 -0800
Subject: Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on line.

"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote in message
.. .
I am one of those people that knows how to use technology if it comes with
instructions. The mpeg that I have on line does not have sound, but the vhs
that I have at home does have sound however I don't know how to put the vhs
on line or to burn it to DVD.

I have to figure out how much it will cost to mail a vhs tape across the
country and how much the tape will cost and make it available here at that
cost, or maybe someone else has a suggestion on how to make vhs tape
available online.

The sound though is awesome as the Koi were very aggressive as you can see
from the MPEG.

Needs a parental advisory label before viewing...haha.

Easy Cash.. Start NOW.. WORK FROM HOME PART-TIME justin Gardening 0 13-08-2009 04:47 PM
Koi Spawning Mike C Ponds 17 02-05-2005 03:37 PM
OT - Jewel of the Rift video now on Kazaa Mort Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 14-04-2003 10:08 PM
Jewel of the Rift video now on Kazaa 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 14 14-04-2003 06:56 PM
Spawning Part II MPEG Video of My Koi spawning are now on line. Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 7 28-03-2003 06:32 AM