Old 30-03-2003, 07:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Letter to Weather Dept What the Heck?

Uh...er...helu?

I was outside in shorts yesterday, sweating my butt off. I got the entire
hole dug and sculpted the way I wanted. I got the VF just about totally dug.
This morning, I go to get my second pot of coffee and there IS 1 INCH OF
SNOW ON THE GROUND!!?!??! Who can I talk to about this weather?

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MY SPLEEN to email me.

Old 30-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Priscilla McCullough

LOL I'm sorry but I have to laugh. Sounds like my luck.
Priss
"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...

Old 30-03-2003, 11:44 PM
mad

this is the same weather maker that threw snow at us in beautiful downtown
shafter yesterday! sheesh! if you come up with an answer, let me know!
mad
--
"The historian is a prophet in reverse."
Friedrich von Schlegel

Old 31-03-2003, 08:44 PM
ande

I live in NC and it was upper 70's Saturday. I mowed the lawn for the first
time this year and then yesterday it snowed! This morning there was frost
and a thin sheet of ice on the ponds!

Old 31-03-2003, 09:56 PM
Bob

ande wrote:

I live in NC and it was upper 70's Saturday. I mowed the lawn for the first
time this year and then yesterday it snowed! This morning there was frost
and a thin sheet of ice on the ponds!

"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...
Uh...er...helu?

I was outside in shorts yesterday, sweating my butt off. I got the entire
hole dug and sculpted the way I wanted. I got the VF just about totally

dug.
This morning, I go to get my second pot of coffee and there IS 1 INCH OF
SNOW ON THE GROUND!!?!??! Who can I talk to about this weather?

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com
x-no-archive: yes

Remove MY SPLEEN to email me.

Same here in North Alabama, 80 degrees Friday in the 40's all weekend and 27
last night hate to imagine how many plants I burned back! But hope is on the
way 58 out now and up in the 70's the rest of the week! So it is back to the
shovel and the new pond for me about half dug but lots more work to do with the
inlet and stream outflow from and to the big pond.

Bob