GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT fire hydrant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/12544-ot-fire-hydrant.html)

KenCo 01-04-2003 07:20 AM

OT fire hydrant

this is why you should never block a hydrant :)

http://www.kalecoauto.com/humor/humor_bmw1.jpg

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.

John Rutz 01-04-2003 04:08 PM

OT fire hydrant

KenCo wrote:
this is why you should never block a hydrant :)

http://www.kalecoauto.com/humor/humor_bmw1.jpg

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.

-Ha Ha I remember that pic from fire school
thanks Ken-

John Rutz
spring is here but its wheels are stuck in the snow
see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Tom L. La Bron 01-04-2003 11:20 PM

OT fire hydrant

KenCo,

I saw a similar picture, but it involved a
Mercedes.

Tom L.L.