GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sorry for me fecetious (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/12585-sorry-me-fecetious.html)

Nedra 01-04-2003 07:32 PM

Sorry for me fecetious

Sorry for my facetiousness, BV ... If you have ways
to control the raccoons, herons, etc then go for it.
I don't have a rocky
entrance because my pond is mostly for koi. K30
has a wonderful bog....

Nedra

BenignVanilla 01-04-2003 07:44 PM

Sorry for me fecetious

"Nedra" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Sorry for my facetiousness, BV ... If you have ways
to control the raccoons, herons, etc then go for it.
I don't have a rocky
entrance because my pond is mostly for koi. K30
has a wonderful bog....

Hey by all means Nedra...keep it comin'...I am strong like bull...I can take
it. *laugh*

I plan to have a boglike VF, but I also want the pond to be a critter pond
and not just fish, be they Koi or whatever.

BV.