GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need help identifying weird fish - DCP_0593.JPG (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/12772-re-need-help-identifying-weird-fish-dcp_0593-jpg-0-1-a.html)

DesertPond 03-04-2003 02:32 AM

Need help identifying weird fish - DCP_0593.JPG (0/1)

Yeah I've got fat head minnows, rosy reds & mosquito fish. The color,
size and the bumps are throwing me off though. I think when they
upload the photos the quality goes down, here's the clearest shot I've
got of the bumps

On 03 Apr 2003 01:04:06 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Body shape it almost looks like a very, very
fuzzy rosie red minnow. What do you have in the pond? Could be a mixture of
whatever is in there.
Looks like it has a bit of colour.

k30a