Old 03-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Priscilla McCullough

Default Prayer for Jerri

I got a note from Jerri (Jerrispond) this morning.
Her daughter (39 yrs) passed away and left behind 4 children.
Please give her your condolences.
Priss

Old 03-04-2003, 04:56 PM
BenignVanilla

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
I got a note from Jerri (Jerrispond) this morning.
Her daughter (39 yrs) passed away and left behind 4 children.
Please give her your condolences.

*gasp*

Jerri...so sorry to hear of your loss.

BV.

Old 03-04-2003, 05:08 PM
John Rutz

--
my prayers with you

John Rutz
spring is here but its wheels are stuck in the snow
see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 03-04-2003, 05:20 PM
K30a

So sorry to hear the news, Jerri.
Will be thinking of you.

k30a
Old 03-04-2003, 07:08 PM
joe

Jerri,

What a terribly sad event. My condolences and, of course, if there is
anything I can do please let me know.

Take care
Joe

Old 03-04-2003, 07:08 PM
mad

jerri, so sorry to hear this. prayers for you and your grands.
mad
--
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us some E-mail...

Old 03-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Doug

I offer my condolences to Jerri and the family.This is an awful thing to
have happened.

You are in my prayers
Doug

Old 03-04-2003, 09:08 PM
LRobi31070

So sorry, Jerri! If you need anything, we are all here for you.
Old 03-04-2003, 11:45 PM
Gregory Young

So sorry to hear the terrible news Jerri..
There are no words that can be offered following the loss of a child.
The best I have been able to come up with over the years when talking to
parents who have gone through this is that their (your) child is in a better
place.
Life doesn't end with death.. it just changes into something very different.
Take care,
Greg

Old 04-04-2003, 01:20 AM
MISSYMAGICGIRL

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS!

YOUR IN MY PRAYERS,

SACHA

Old 04-04-2003, 04:20 AM
Just Me \Koi\

My sincere sympathy and prayers during this trying of times.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 04-04-2003, 04:56 AM
jammer

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:26:10 -0500, "Priscilla McCullough"
wrote:

I got a note from Jerri (Jerrispond) this morning.
Her daughter (39 yrs) passed away and left behind 4 children.
Please give her your condolences.
Priss

What an aweful thing to read tonight......

No words, just prayers. So sorry. I can only imagine the pain.
juls in texas
Old 04-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Nedra

Jerri,
My thoughts are prayers are with you. God Bless You and
Your Family..

Nedra

Old 04-04-2003, 04:32 PM
REBEL JOE

So sorry to hear this I know how hard it is as I lost a child also, She
was in the air force. Lost her 10 years ago. I will be praying for you.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 04-04-2003, 11:32 PM
~ jan

Jerri, so sorry to hear of your loss. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a