Old 05-04-2003, 07:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Need info on DIY Filteration Ping Justin, RichToyBox, others

I want to build MOAF (Mother of all Filters). It should be a DIY setup.

Pleas post your links, or full and complete directions.

I know this question get ask every two minutes, but in this case I am
putting out a challenge to those who are especially experienced with this in
a first hand basis. I am not a total novice, just want to see if there is a
setup better than I am currently using!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 05-04-2003, 03:20 PM
John Rutz

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
I want to build MOAF (Mother of all Filters). It should be a DIY setup.

Pleas post your links, or full and complete directions.

I know this question get ask every two minutes, but in this case I am
putting out a challenge to those who are especially experienced with this in
a first hand basis. I am not a total novice, just want to see if there is a
setup better than I am currently using!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

well then

I would suggest first check Jans demon pond filter and her filter, then
my version of it Im sure there are others out there tooo but I cant
remember who has em right now

--

John Rutz
spring is here but its wheels are stuck in the snow

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 05-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Dude,
I couldn't find your bio-filter, I only saw the veggie. Links?

I also forgot Jan's link, you wouldn't by any chance have it handy would
you?

Thanks Koi Kichi.

--
_______________________________________

Old 05-04-2003, 05:56 PM
John Rutz

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:

--

the link to the filters is

http://www.fuerjefe.com/page4.htm

I forget that there is no direct link to em, click on the welcome mat
and page thru to get em

John Rutz

Old 05-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Just Me \Koi\

I must be as dumb as they come. Can't get the link to work. And can't find
how to page about at your site.

Maybe Jan's link?

Can't wait till BeningnVanilla is finished with his link page.

--
_______________________________________

"John Rutz" wrote in message

Old 05-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Nedra

Just Me, I don't know how your computer is set up to print
the page, But if you click on 2 nd bullet which has the "www."
in it you should be able to get to John's page ....

Nedra

"John Rutz" wrote in message

Old 05-04-2003, 10:20 PM
John Rutz

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
I must be as dumb as they come. Can't get the link to work. And can't find
how to page about at your site.

Maybe Jan's link?

Can't wait till BeningnVanilla is finished with his link page.

--
_______________________________________

Ok i cant get it to work either, try thid click on the welcome mat,
when page comes up go to bottom of page and click on next page, filter
stuff starts on page 4

let me know if you still have problems please

Old 06-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Mike

Go to my Homemade filter links page.
http://www.mikebentley.com/ponds/homemadefilters.htm

Old 06-04-2003, 04:08 AM
AllenC

In , John Rutz wrote:

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
I must be as dumb as they come. Can't get the link to work. And can't find

snip

Ok i cant get it to work either, try thid click on the welcome mat,

er, try adding the letter l to htm making it 'html' ...
worked for me =]

--
Osc@efnet use monospace font

to email: AllenC@ ^ ^ ^ ^
Old 07-04-2003, 04:20 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Thanks John, Thanks AllenC.

--
_______________________________________

Old 07-04-2003, 07:32 PM
~ jan

My filter(s):

To see the whole thing you do need to click on *my filter* and the *Demon
Pond filter* where all the parts are shown how to put the filter together,
where we got the parts (list is now 2 years old so prices MV). *My filter*
explains how I use it on my pond and maintenance involved. The *Lily Pond*
filter shows how the piping is done thru the liner, under the pond for both
the Demon Pond and my future lily pond filter.
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

If you don't have my website, you can always google me by typing in
JJ's Ponds, and click, I feel lucky. ;o) ~ jan

Old 08-04-2003, 09:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Coach Mike,
You are awesome. This is the mother of all DIY filter links.

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

.com...

ping RichToyBox Gregory Young Ponds 7 23-09-2003 12:34 AM
Richtoybox Priscilla McCullough Ponds 1 06-04-2003 02:56 AM
Ping Ingrid, RichToyBox and others Frys Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 8 01-04-2003 04:20 PM
Plant filteration ? Ray Ponds 5 10-03-2003 01:04 PM
Justin Snooze Ponds 0 14-02-2003 04:03 AM