GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Join Us for the Garden Chat Tonight (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/136552-join-us-garden-chat-tonight.html)

Chuckie 27-02-2006 01:23 PM

Join Us for the Garden Chat Tonight

Every monday night come join me and other gardeners for the internets
best garden chat.
It is held from 5-11 eastern standard time.
http://www.chatzy.com/497605336686
Come in and pick a name and a text color and enter the chat.
This is for those who love to garden and want to connect with other
gardeners quickly.
Hope to see you there.
Chuckie in the thawing north, zone 5

Jean 27-02-2006 03:04 PM

Chuckie wrote:

Chuckie in the thawing north, zone 5

It's not thawing in my zone 5, Cleveland Ohio. It's 23 degrees with
light snow and too cold for me to make the trek to the shed for my
seedstarter. Brrr...

Tired of it.

chuckie 27-02-2006 05:22 PM

Join Us for the Garden Chat Tonight

I'm in Ohio too.I try to think optimisticly.
Hope to see you at the garden chat.