GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   artificial/fake waterfall (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/138585-artificial-fake-waterfall.html)

CanadianCowboyİ 06-03-2006 06:51 PM

artificial/fake waterfall

Hello,

Does anybody know where I can find a small artificial pre-cast waterfall
? I some them at Home Depot but don't see them anymore. They are
shaped like a children's slide bu obviously smaller.

thanks !!!

Gail Futoran 06-03-2006 08:30 PM

artificial/fake waterfall

"CanadianCowboyİ" wrote in message
Hello,

Does anybody know where I can find a small artificial pre-cast waterfall ?
I some them at Home Depot but don't see them anymore. They are shaped
like a children's slide bu obviously smaller.

thanks !!!

Have you asked Home Depot? Maybe they
haven't gotten in all their summer stock
yet, or they could order one for you.

I bought one some years ago and know what
you're talking about. I can't recall if I've seen
one at Home Depot lately, but then I haven't
been looking.

Good luck!

Gail

Koi-Lo 06-03-2006 08:54 PM

artificial/fake waterfall

"CanadianCowboyİ" wrote in message
Hello,

Does anybody know where I can find a small artificial pre-cast waterfall ?
I some them at Home Depot but don't see them anymore. They are shaped
like a children's slide bu obviously smaller.

=============================
The stores will soon be getting in their new pond supplies. I know here
both Lowe's and Home Depot carry them.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

Phyllis and Jim Hurley 07-03-2006 12:52 AM

artificial/fake waterfall

If your Home Depot doesn't have them (yet?), they might know where to get
them. Ours will refer. Wal-Mart has even had them.

Good luck.

Jim

--
See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/pwp-jameshurley
Ask me about Jog A Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net