GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   koi (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/138719-koi.html)

aaron 09-03-2006 09:28 PM

koi

We have awesome koi to sell in our store. aaronsaquarium.com

Roy 09-03-2006 09:53 PM

koi

Please remit $20.37 to Koi-Lo for advertising in her forum. This is a
spam free forum, and free loading advertisers will be billed according
to Koi-Los charter on her forum.

Payment can be sent to:

Carol Adamo Gulley
3245 North Lamar Road
Mount Juliet TN 37122-7806

Cashiers checks, money orders or PayPal accepted with a note from your
momma!

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

~ janj 11-03-2006 02:05 AM

koi

On 9 Mar 2006 13:28:31 -0800, "aaron" wrote:

We have awesome koi to sell in our store. aaronsaquarium.com

When you have pictures of koi, let us know. :) ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a