GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   streaming video test (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/13966-streaming-video-test.html)

Luwie 06-04-2003 01:57 PM

streaming video test

Could you please take a vieuw at my pond,and see if it works.

http://people.zeelandnet.nl/luwie/koi/

Click on the link, and on the left menu click Cam.

It could take some time to load because it is streaming video

Hope it works,drop me a E-mail when you see the video ok?

Greetings Theo

[email protected] 06-04-2003 11:34 PM

streaming video test

all I get is this
This is just a test

In spring I will connect a underwatercam so we can see the Koi at their full glory

When you see straeming video could you drop me a E-mail?

Thanks