GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aquascapes Pumps (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/141578-aquascapes-pumps.html)

JimmyG 27-03-2006 12:06 AM

Aquascapes Pumps

My Aquascapes 3000 died after only 2 years. Because of the plumbing (And my
laziness) I am replacing it with another (I just don't want to fiddle around
with adapting a different pump to existing plumbing).

Seems that there are MANY others who have experienced similar bearing
failures. I'll be attempting to contact the manufacturer to possibly get a
repair. Lets see how their customer service is.

I'll let you know.

--
Jimmy, Santee, CA / Lake Oswego, OR