GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cool, first two blooms of the year (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/141645-cool-first-two-blooms-year.html)

Roy 29-03-2006 12:32 AM

Cool, first two blooms of the year

Two nice pink lily blooms....Counted 11 buds just under the surface as
well so it won't be kong until they also are in bloom.
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

Altum 29-03-2006 01:28 AM

Roy wrote:
Two nice pink lily blooms....Counted 11 buds just under the surface as
well so it won't be kong until they also are in bloom.

And I thought I had an early spring! My second leaf is up but no signs
of blooms.

--
Put the word aquaria in the subject to reply.
Did you read the FAQ? http://faq.thekrib.com