Old 08-04-2003, 05:56 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Thank you (OT.....Religious)

I came to this country when I was 19 to attend college in a 5 years
Architectural Program, sponsored by my Father (Tuition, accommodation, etc).
My father died my very first semester in this country. I did not know how I
was going to eat, not to talk of paying my tuitions, or buying winter
clothes. Someone shared Psalm 34: 18a with me: "The Lord is close to those
whose heart are broken...." And then to Psalm 34: 17,19: "Yes, the Lord
hears the good man when he calls to him for help.....The good man does not
escape all troubles......But the Lord helps him in each and everyone."

Matthew 11: 28-30 teaches us that Jesus said "........for I am gentle and
humble, and you shall find rest for your souls, for I give you only light
burdens"

I leave you with Galatians 6: 9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for
in due season we shall reap if we faint not."

I apologize for being so forward to offer you these bible verses without
really knowing your religion, but I find peace in these verses in my trying
times, and hope you do too: Thank you for being open with us and sharing
your journeys of life. May your daughter's soul rest in peace, and the
angels offer her the peace she so much deserve, and may you find peace and
happiness with God's will. Amen.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Thank you all for your prayers. It is only the prayers of friends like

you,
that have brought me thru this, the hardest week of my life. My beloved
daughter died of a drug overdose, and was in her own hell on earth.....I

KNOW
she is finally at peace...thank you all again. Jerri

Old 08-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Nedra

Thank You, Just Me ... what a beautiful story.
The bible verses fit in beautifully too.

Nedra