GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   toads in Bawlmer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/142060-toads-bawlmer.html)

[email protected] 06-04-2006 10:36 PM

toads in Bawlmer

Anyone in the Baltimore area have an overabundanc of toads, toad eggs, or
toad tadpoles?

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21

Dan 07-04-2006 01:42 AM

toads in Bawlmer

wrote:
Anyone in the Baltimore area have an overabundanc of toads, toad eggs, or
toad tadpoles?

Alan

Yep. We were pulling so many toad 'pairs' out of the skimmer that I
actually put a vent plate over the opening to keep them out. Noticed
today that we have lots of toad eggs on a parrots feather plant I put
in last weekend.

[email protected] 07-04-2006 10:25 PM

toads in Bawlmer

In , on 04/06/06
at 08:42 PM, Dan said:

Anyone in the Baltimore area have an overabundanc of toads, toad eggs, or
toad tadpoles?

Yep. We were pulling so many toad 'pairs' out of the skimmer that I
actually put a vent plate over the opening to keep them out. Noticed
today that we have lots of toad eggs on a parrots feather plant I put in
last weekend.

Any way you could deposit some spares hereabouts?