GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Real waterfalls for inspiration. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/142143-real-waterfalls-inspiration.html)

[email protected] 08-04-2006 10:18 PM

Real waterfalls for inspiration.

I've been working on a guide to the waterfalls of Alabama and Maryland
for a while, and I figure maybe it will help you folks by providing
some inspiration for your ponds. I think some of the falls in Alabama
might scale nicely.

http://waterfalls.szulecki.com

[email protected] 08-04-2006 11:05 PM

wrote:
I've been working on a guide to the waterfalls of Alabama and Maryland
for a while, and I figure maybe it will help you folks by providing
some inspiration for your ponds. I think some of the falls in Alabama
might scale nicely.

http://waterfalls.szulecki.com

The best water fall made from a videt:

Koi-lo aka Carolyn Adamo Gulley
Maiden name Witkowski born 1944
Current "husband":
Randy R. born 1946
3245 North Lamar Road Mount Juliet TN 37122-7806