GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   4/20 Thursday: WELCOME TO REC.PONDS (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/142739-re-4-20-thursday-welcome-rec-ponds.html)

koi lo 20-04-2006 08:25 PM

4/20 Thursday: WELCOME TO REC.PONDS

On 20 Apr 2006 19:09:26 -0000, er
(Snooze) wrote:

x-
x- ........So get a ****ING, and there I said it again, god
x-forbide but go ****
x- yourself........I can easily jump in there with some of the
x-others and
x- make yet more problems but no I have not, so say whayt the hell
x-you
x- like, and CArol is still a ****ing bitch and can bite my ass
x-after you
x- take your turn..After all I would hate to see such a stupendous
x-in
x- thine onle eyes to you anyhow individual get a case of ain;t no
x- telling eating after carol so see I gave you a break big boy!
x-
x-
x- ---
x- ! !
x- ! !
x- ! !
x- ! !
x- ----! !----
x- ----! ! ! !
x- ! ! ! ! ! --
x- ! ! ! ! ! / !
x- ! ! / !
x-
x-Just for snooze and Derek and anyone else it may fit!
x-
x-

If ya dissagree with what I post then see below......
The original and one and only frugal ponder.

---
! !
! !
! !
! !
----! !----
----! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! --
! ! ! ! ! / !
! ! / !
..
Just for Derek and Carol and anyone else it may fit!

Snooze 20-04-2006 08:32 PM

4/20 Thursday: WELCOME TO REC.PONDS

"koi lo" wrote in message
On 20 Apr 2006 19:09:26 -0000, er

If you're going to impersonate Carol, at least forge your email address as
lid otherwise it's too easy to killfile you and not have
it impact the intended target.

The goal is to get everyone to killfile carol right?