GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Waterlilies full of buds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/142763-waterlilies-full-buds.html)

Koi-Lo 20-04-2006 09:27 PM

Waterlilies full of buds

Our waterliles are full of buds! Many will be blooming in a week if the
weather stays steady. The weather has been warm and sunny for the past few
days. This weekend we'll start the repairs on the 800g pond. I hope we
wont need a new liner but can reuse the Tetra 60 mil one in there now.

The koi have started to spawn. Some of the GF are slow to spawn this year.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.