GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gone again (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/142771-gone-again.html)

Ron in Radio Heaven 21-04-2006 01:46 AM

Gone again

I left this NG a number of months ago because I got fed
up with all the OT CRAP.
I came back a couple of weeks ago to see if it was any
different, it's not.
So I'm gone again, there's just not enough interesting pond
stuff to out weigh the crap.
You can reply and flame me if you want, but I'm not going to
read them because the next thing I do after hitting send
is to unsubscribe.

Ron in NC

Roy 21-04-2006 02:22 AM

Gone again

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!
]]

On 20 Apr 2006 17:59:25 -0700, wrote:
Bye

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....