Old 24-04-2006, 12:02 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers

Default Ping Roy: Report all your accusation to Carol Police dept

All,

It is time to call Carol bluff. In the last few month Carol been
posting the following:

"Should he try to incide you or offer to pay you to do his dirty work
you can
call the Rutherford Co. TN Sheriff's Dept at 898-7770. Case #
0511127160"

Trying to get you to call the police.

However she neglected to give you their e-mail to report crime.

The e-mail is:

They are the investigator of crime in her communitty and encourage you
to report any crime or

"future crime" in Carol trailer tarsh block.

I been in contact with them. Please forward all usenet posts with the
headers to their e-mail address. Apparently they were unaware they were
investigiating me with the full cooperation with my ISP. It does not
matter what header or sock Carol uses. they have the technology to to
verify if it is comming from her account.

Old 24-04-2006, 01:53 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,talk.religion.christian.jehovah-witness,alt.free.newsservers
DarkReason

Tell it to the sheriff,
You see Carol. I am forwarding all your e-mail straight to thier office
right he

since you are accusing of "premeditated" murder. it is their job to
protect you, from me. However we only have your word That I am out there
to kill you. And there is only your word that they are already
investigating me. Therefore somebody in TN has already press charges.

now of course you can be trace. but they do need to know where you live.
so I am going to provide them with that information:

Carolyn Adamo Gulley
3245 North Lamar Road Mount Juliet TN 37122-7806

I am sure they will be interested until now in how you know about a two
state investigation, that they are unaware of... until now.

Koi-Lo wrote:
More net-stalking and harassment from Antonio L Santana/Camden NJ. Make
sure to include all Antonio's threats like the one below when you
contact the TN Police:

From: Antonio L. Santana/Camden Cong. of
Jehovah's Witnesses regarding the premeditated murder of Carol Gulley.

You are doomed Carol. And they will just pick up the pieces. did you
write your will and testement yet?

~~~~~~~~~

Newsgroups: rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers

Old 24-04-2006, 02:11 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,talk.religion.christian.jehovah-witness,alt.free.newsservers
Koi-Lo

Ditto.....I think we need to forward a copy to the mental health
department of Tenn as well.....She is a nut case if there ever was
one.....I do believe in a year or two were probbaly gonna see her on
TV and later on there will be a movie about her and her whacky ways
and methods.........

Date: 23 Apr 2006 16:02:20 -0700

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....