Old 25-04-2006, 01:53 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default The two faces of Carol Gulley was the two faces of rec.ponds

Her split personality is more like the question that should be asked,
not 2 faces of rec.ponds.Rec.ponds is what its made to be by those
left to post in it, and with animals like carol its not worthy of
much, however if Carol was to evacuate the forum, and keep her sorry
biased ass out of it, it owuld once again thrive anbd flourish with a
wealth of knowledge and feasible posts..So with that in mind, why do
folks pay homeage to such a pandering idiot that is hell bent only on
what she and she alone determines to be of use to her deeds......Carol
was a looser when she lived in NY, a looser when she first got
married, and all the numerous other times she got married, as well as
when she was a so called momma of a motorcycle gang, and yet another
looser when it comes to morals and righteousness........Only thing
CArol can do and do in regards to doing it 100% is lie..and twist the
truth to suit her purpose.
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o
Old 25-04-2006, 03:06 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default The two faces of ROY - was the two faces of rec.ponds

The other Koi-Lo is "ROY" from rec.ponds.

Posted by "Roy"

From: (Koi-Lo)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds

Old 25-04-2006, 03:09 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.Jehovahs-witn
NeoTruthSeeker

Koi-Lo wrote:
The other Koi-Lo is "ROY" from rec.ponds.

Doesnt matter. I saw your post on ARJW. You thought that I was joking. I
am calling your Sheirff dept. and the county DA.
Old 25-04-2006, 03:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

I beg your pardon, but I am Koi-Lo always was and always will
be.......shove that in your crack pipe and smoke it bitch.

From: (Koi-Lo)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds

Old 25-04-2006, 03:19 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.Jehovahs-witn
Koi-Lo

Hey Carol

Why not just grab a lamp cord and tie it around your neck Carol and
tie it off on a tree limb and go for the big one........If that limb
overhangs one of your so called kiddie pools, those kooi can nibble
on your dying/dead toes, and your thrashing will agitate the water and
add some o2 to it.....Your presence here certainly is not needed or
desired, so take a hike bitch........

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 01:09:48 GMT, NeoTruthSeeker
wrote:
Carol A. Gulley wrote:
The other Koi-Lo is "the real Koi-Lo" from rec.ponds.
start one for me due to my situation on USENET, and my hate of JW.