GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   4/24 Monday: WELCOME TO REC.PONDS (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/142978-re-4-24-monday-welcome-rec-ponds.html)

BoyPete 24-04-2006 09:58 PM

4/24 Monday: WELCOME TO REC.PONDS

X-Zenia wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!

Some of us are still here, despite the constant noise of off-
topic posts.

Please post any questions you have, or simply introduce yourself
under a new header.
We have a lot of talented and knowledgeable people who post
here and they may be able to solve your problem, should you have
one (or more).

If you get a rude or foolish answer to your post, sorry, but it
part of
our ongoing problem. Just ignore it. Someone will post a
rational response to your question.

Please do not feed the trolls while here.

I feed myself, and my fish when I get them. New here, building pond. Trolls
don't bother me..........a nuisance to live with. I have found this group
useful so far, and will continue to read. Ponders........keep posting :)
--
ßôyþëtë

Koi-Lo 25-04-2006 03:00 PM

4/24 Monday: WELCOME TO REC.PONDS

Moments before spontaneously combusting BoyPete
at was heard opining:

X-Zenia wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!

I feed myself, and my fish when I get them. New here, building pond.

How large? Will you keep koi or goldfish?

Trolls don't bother me..........a nuisance to live with. I have found
this group useful so far, and will continue to read.
Ponders........keep posting :) --
ßôyþëtë

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

BoyPete 25-04-2006 05:30 PM

Koi-Lo wrote:
Moments before spontaneously combusting BoyPete
at was heard opining:

X-Zenia wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!

I feed myself, and my fish when I get them. New here, building pond.

How large? Will you keep koi or goldfish?

Trolls don't bother me..........a nuisance to live with. I have found
this group useful so far, and will continue to read.
Ponders........keep posting :) --
ßôyþëtë

About 7ft x 6ft, 2ft 6 deep. Just goldfish, Sterlet etc.... :)
--
ßôyþëtë