GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Recruting members (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/142979-re-recruting-members.html)

=^.FixCat.^= 25-04-2006 08:50 AM

Recruting members

Jim Dandy wrote:
UTB is now recruiting new members, It's time to take usenet back from
the dull, disorientated, lame....etc.....

Respond if you want to be a part of a unique establishment that's goal
is to entertain and poke fun at all kooks.

Zach is now official UTB Vice President. Only his and my decision will
decide who can be a member.

Don't miss out on this golden opportunity to slap the kooks and have a
lil fun.

This being said. I'm off to bed. I'm friggen tired.

Congrats Zach. Ya did it dude.

I want you too, fixcat.

Groucho Marx famously said "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that
would accept me as a member."

yeah, ok - sign me up - i guess - wth