GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thank You Carol (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/143034-re-thank-you-carol.html)

[email protected] 25-04-2006 09:15 PM

Thank You Carol

My one time next door neighbor of mine was a JW for about 6 months.
He's an asshole, and the only one in the neighborhood. But just because
he was in the JW for 6 months, doesn't mean he was an asshole because
of them. He was already one, and only became worse after he got out.

[email protected] 25-04-2006 11:18 PM

Thank You Carol

Fred Hall wrote:
On 25 Apr 2006 13:15:46 -0700, wrote:

My one time next door neighbor of mine was a JW for about 6 months.
He's an asshole, and the only one in the neighborhood. But just because
he was in the JW for 6 months, doesn't mean he was an asshole because
of them. He was already one, and only became worse after he got out.

Did he "get out", or did they boot his ass out?

Since he was the neighborhood asshole, what difference does it make. As
long as he
is gone!

--

"Don't even bother with this guy, Fred Hall. From what I have seen, he
fits into the categories of internet troll, megalomaniac and religous

Leria aka Chrissie Kidwell in Message-ID: .com

[email protected] 26-04-2006 04:55 AM

Thank You Carol

Fred Hall wrote:
On 25 Apr 2006 15:18:38 -0700, wrote:

Fred Hall wrote:
On 25 Apr 2006 13:15:46 -0700,
wrote:

My one time next door neighbor of mine was a JW for about 6 months.
He's an asshole, and the only one in the neighborhood. But just because
he was in the JW for 6 months, doesn't mean he was an asshole because
of them. He was already one, and only became worse after he got out.

Did he "get out", or did they boot his ass out?

Since he was the neighborhood asshole, what difference does it make. As
long as he
is gone!

LOL!

A good point, gigo, well,...sort of.

Thanks for the laugh.

Just being real, glad you got a luagh out of it.

l8r..