GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Good Links/Websites for Pond Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/143545-good-links-websites-pond-plants.html)

[email protected] 05-05-2006 04:03 AM

Good Links/Websites for Pond Plants

Please give me some good links/websites for pond plants? I'm in Zone
8.

Patrick

Koi-Lo 05-05-2006 04:54 PM

Good Links/Websites for Pond Plants

wrote in message
ups.com...
Please give me some good links/websites for pond plants? I'm in Zone
8.

Patrick

=====================
What one person may consider a good website, another may not. I suggest you
Google or Yahoo "pond+plants" and go over the sites yourself. Prices vary.
Some are honest businesses, some are not. I don't order plants online
anymore since twice I ordered RICCIA and both times got something
else.......
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

[email protected] 06-05-2006 01:03 AM

Good Links/Websites for Pond Plants

Koi-Lo wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Please give me some good links/websites for pond plants? I'm in Zone
8.

What one person may consider a good website, another may not. I suggest you
Google or Yahoo "pond+plants" and go over the sites yourself. Prices vary.
Some are honest businesses, some are not. I don't order plants online
anymore since twice I ordered RICCIA and both times got something
else.......

I'm looking for a page/link that descrides, list the ideal conditions
and shows pics of the various water plants/flowers. A .org page would
be cool.

http://tinyurl.com/9do58

Oh, btw, very nice pond you have there!

Patrick

~~~~ }((((* ~~~ }{{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*

BMWBOB 06-05-2006 06:46 AM

Good Links/Websites for Pond Plants

Great Plants http://www.bluelakeplants.com/catalog/

~ janj 06-05-2006 07:01 AM

Good Links/Websites for Pond Plants

Please give me some good links/websites for pond plants? I'm in Zone
8. Patrick

I've used this one for water lilies:
http://gardenponds.com/tropicallilies01.htm

Have you check your local Lowe's? Ours had some really nice ones. ~ jan