GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   chipmunk's (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/143662-chipmunks.html)

Peter Smith 08-05-2006 01:27 AM

chipmunk's

One of these buggers seems to have borrowed a hole under some rocks
around my pond.
Will this be a problem to my fish or frog?

Koi-Lo 08-05-2006 02:30 AM

chipmunk's

"Peter Smith" wrote in message
One of these buggers seems to have borrowed a hole under some rocks
around my pond.
Will this be a problem to my fish or frog?

====================
Only if it chews through the liner......
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Phyllis and Jim Hurley 08-05-2006 12:23 PM

chipmunk's

Will they endanger your liner...if you have one?

Jim

--
See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/pwp-jameshurley
Ask me about Jog A Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Derek Broughton 08-05-2006 03:08 PM

chipmunk's

Peter Smith wrote:

One of these buggers seems to have borrowed a hole under some rocks
around my pond.
Will this be a problem to my fish or frog?

Not intentionally. Rodents _have_ been known to chew through liners.
--
derek