GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I found a good aquarium forum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/144380-i-found-good-aquarium-forum.html)

[email protected] 20-05-2006 04:39 AM

I found a good aquarium forum

http://www.theblackhole.us/

Koi-Lo 20-05-2006 05:33 AM

I found a good aquarium forum for ponders?

*Note: There are TWO "Koi-Lo's" on this NG*

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.theblackhole.us/

==============================
There you go! A troll free place to post about aquariums, but this is a
pond NG. :-)

Koi-Lo....
.. Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Disclaimer:
I do not post from Google, Earthlink, Newsguy or Verizon.
Rude or obscene messages are not mine .
All messages under the name Carol or Randy Gulley are forgeries.
The person impersonating me is Roy Hauer of AL

TesarSebatyne 21-05-2006 12:55 PM

I found a good aquarium forum

wrote:
http://www.theblackhole.us/

They want you real e-mail address and a real e-mail.

I don't think so. That a spammer tool right there.