GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Water Clarity (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/144382-re-pond-water-clarity.html)

[email protected] 20-05-2006 08:55 AM

Pond Water Clarity

Hi,

Water quality is fine (amonia etc.) water clarity is poor. I have 13
large koi. Can you tell me more about the pre-filter or bigger filter?

~ janj 20-05-2006 07:26 PM

Pond Water Clarity

On 20 May 2006 00:55:43 -0700, wrote:

Hi,

Water quality is fine (amonia etc.) water clarity is poor. I have 13
large koi. Can you tell me more about the pre-filter or bigger filter?

Check out my website and the filter situation I have. If that won't work
for you, explain how your set up is .... set up. ~ jan
--------------
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Go Fig 20-05-2006 11:36 PM

Pond Water Clarity

In article .com,
wrote:

Hi,

Water quality is fine (amonia etc.) water clarity is poor. I have 13
large koi. Can you tell me more about the pre-filter or bigger filter?

Have you changed the UV light this season and cleaned the quartz sleeve
?

jay
Sat May 20, 2006