GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Roy your thoughts on my Bullfrogs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/145442-roy-your-thoughts-my-bullfrogs.html)

Bonita 25-05-2006 12:30 PM

Roy your thoughts on my Bullfrogs

Roy your so right Bullfrogs are some fine eating! I gig for them
often!! YUM YUM!! When I go home La. New Orleans has some of the
biggest bullfrogs in the swamp you have ever seen or eatin. But I will
not eat my local pals of my pond but I do catch myself looking at their

plump legs from time to time!!! If they could read my thoughts I dought

I would have bullfrogs hanging around my pond. Thanks to you Roy I now
have names for my frogs, Butters for the male and Yummy for the female.

Roy 25-05-2006 01:57 PM

Roy your thoughts on my Bullfrogs

I would not eat my local ones either, never said that, but we dso have
some humongous frogs in this region a swell and its a fact of life
folks eat frog legs....and they are good.