GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Things that Bullfrogs eat!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/145493-things-bullfrogs-eat.html)

Bonita 26-05-2006 08:10 PM

Things that Bullfrogs eat!!!

As most of you know I have 2 bullfrogs living in my pond. Since they
been faithful to me for the past 5 years now I started feeding them
snacks LIVE ONES!!! Today I fed at fuzzie mouse HOW cool was it to
watch. The female ate 2 of them she will not be hungry for a while. The
male lays low during the day so this eve I will offer him the last 2
and have camara in hand!!! will share the pics with you all.

Koi-Lo 26-05-2006 09:29 PM

Things that Bullfrogs eat!!! Anything!

*Note: There are two *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Bonita" wrote in message
ups.com...
As most of you know I have 2 bullfrogs living in my pond. Since they
been faithful to me for the past 5 years now I started feeding them
snacks LIVE ONES!!! Today I fed at fuzzie mouse HOW cool was it to
watch. The female ate 2 of them she will not be hungry for a while. The
male lays low during the day so this eve I will offer him the last 2
and have camara in hand!!! will share the pics with you all.

========================
Sounds good! :-)))

Koi-Lo....
Aquariums since 1952. Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Disclaimer: I do not post from Google, Earthlink, Usenetzone or Verizon.
Rude, inane or obscene messages are not mine .
The person impersonating me is posting through Earthlink.net.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{@ ~~~~~~~{@ ~~~~~{@

Hal 27-05-2006 01:41 PM

Things that Bullfrogs eat!!!

On 26 May 2006 12:10:54 -0700, "Bonita" wrote:

As most of you know I have 2 bullfrogs living in my pond. Since they
been faithful to me for the past 5 years now I started feeding them
snacks LIVE ONES!!! Today I fed at fuzzie mouse HOW cool was it to
watch. The female ate 2 of them she will not be hungry for a while. The
male lays low during the day so this eve I will offer him the last 2
and have camara in hand!!! will share the pics with you all.

Well! I'm jealous! What is a fuzzy mouse? One old enough to grow
hair as opposed to a slick newborn?

Regards,

Hal

Bonita 27-05-2006 02:26 PM

Things that Bullfrogs eat!!!

yes fuzzy mice are just starting walk with little hair.

I got video!!! But don't know for you all to veiw it. If you like I
could send you the file. webshots will not let me up load it any
suggesstions? I could always email it. It opens with quicktime

~ janj 27-05-2006 05:30 PM

Things that Bullfrogs eat!!!

On 27 May 2006 06:26:31 -0700, "Bonita" wrote:

yes fuzzy mice are just starting walk with little hair.

I got video!!! But don't know for you all to veiw it. If you like I
could send you the file. webshots will not let me up load it any
suggesstions? I could always email it. It opens with quicktime

In the old days I think this thread would have been up for serious debate.
With the initials PETA tossed around. ;) Ah, for the good old days. ~ jan

Phyllis and Jim 29-05-2006 11:18 PM

Things that Bullfrogs eat!!!

We just gave away our last reptiles: an iguana, a royal python and a
tegu. All three ate mice and small rats. NOw we have to give away the
rats. No peta problem so far. Kids grew up.

Jim