GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Don't do that again (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/145634-dont-do-again.html)

Snooze 29-05-2006 05:00 PM

Don't do that again

Out of a combination of laziness and forgetfulness, I neglected to add
dechlorinator when I refilled the pond, after my spring cleaning. That
mistake sent 7 fish to davey jone's locker.

Oops! Better remember to add dechlor next time. On a plus note, it appears
that the water change seems to have triggered a spawn. So maybe the ones
that died created their replacements in the process.

-S

~ janj 30-05-2006 12:44 AM

Don't do that again

Out of a combination of laziness and forgetfulness, I neglected to add
dechlorinator when I refilled the pond, after my spring cleaning. That
mistake sent 7 fish to davey jone's locker.

Oops! Better remember to add dechlor next time. On a plus note, it appears
that the water change seems to have triggered a spawn. So maybe the ones
that died created their replacements in the process.

Sorry to hear that Snooze. :o( Hopefully the babies will turn out
nice. ~ jan