Old 11-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Text NTLWorld

Default Buying Microscopes in UK

Having just recovered from a nasty parasite attack with my fish, I am
interested in buying a suitable microscope to assist in early diagnosis. It
is a long trek to my nearest koi shop with a bagged up fish so they are able
to take a sample when there may be nothing to check.

Can anyone in the UK suggest the source for a suitable microscope at a
reasonable price? Mail order or within 50 miles or so of
Sheffield/Chesterfield area would be ideal.

JB