GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Newbies: There are two Koi-Los on the pond and Aquaria Groups. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/145950-newbies-there-two-koi-los-pond-aquaria-groups.html)

Koi-Lo 04-06-2006 02:47 PM

Newbies: There are two Koi-Los on the pond and Aquaria Groups.

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

Koi-Lo aka "Carol" does not post from Earthlink.net so check your headers.

I do not post rude and/or profane messages.
--
Frugal ponding since 1995.
Aquariums since 1952.

Koi-Lo 04-06-2006 04:31 PM

Newbies: There are two Koi-Los on the pond and Aquaria Groups. Who gives a shit Carol.you killed these groups.