Old 07-06-2006, 09:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Gravel Amount - Gravel

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"KZimmerman" wrote in message
news
How much gravel should I place into a 75 gallon tank? It will hold mostly
tiger barbs and cories. Thanx all.
===========
I use enough gravel to cover the bottom by about 1 1/2". It makes it easier
to vacuum the mulm and is less likely, in my opinion, to have "dead spots"
to develop deadly anaerobic gasses.
--
Koi-Lo....
Aquariums since 1952.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Classy Blonde Koi-Lo With Mouthful Snowballing FFM

Koi-Lo

Unsightly jizz-babe with soft cock holster and bad gongas would die
for peanut dr. wang for assertive crippler. Mail me at Reply to NG
Only

Old 07-06-2006, 11:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Just like your have been told many many times before Carol, your
opinion is not worth 2 cents.

Old 07-06-2006, 11:51 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Old 08-06-2006, 12:50 AM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

"~Roy" aka Koi-Lo wrote in message

Its b****ing asholes like you that keep the noise level going. Your
the first ****ing moron to snap today......you poor pityful
looser......

Gravel or no gravel Barry Ponds 3 18-09-2003 12:12 AM
Determining Amount of Calcite BenignVanilla Ponds 5 03-06-2003 01:56 PM
Amount of time to photosynthesize a photon? J81 sci.agriculture 0 24-05-2003 01:56 AM
Amount of fast growing plants for 125g April Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 24-05-2003 12:56 AM
How to measure the total amount of algae growing in petri dish asaad78 Plant Science 0 15-05-2003 07:44 PM