GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   POND SUPPLIES, Where to buy? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/14659-pond-supplies-where-buy.html)

[email protected] 12-04-2003 12:08 PM

POND SUPPLIES, Where to buy?

Where is the best place to buy pond supplies. I need to order a
liner, a pump, and a skimmer to start.

Thank you

Bob H 12-04-2003 06:32 PM

POND SUPPLIES, Where to buy?

I bought my pump, hose and filter at www.ponds2go.com I got a good price and
good service, they are out of New Jersey. I bought my liner at
www.justliners.cosm , I went with the Ultragaurd, so far I am pleased but my
pond is new ;-)...
I went with the Savio filterfalls it arrived 2 days ago, in 2 days it has
cleaned the water from a 6" visibility murky to clear enough to see the
bottom of the pond 3' deep. I have a 5000 gal. pond & depending on what
ad's you read the filter is capable of handling a 5000-8500 gal pond, I want
to add a skimmer when $$ permits, Savio also makes a skimmer/filter I figure
that will push me well above the minimum filtration needed.
I am not affiliated with any of these companies, there is someone in this
newsgroup that sells pond liners (supplies) www.kenco.com I think, I know
nothing about him but others seem to speak highly of him....good luck & post
photos of your pond when you have time.

Bob H 12-04-2003 06:32 PM

POND SUPPLIES, Where to buy?

OOPS, that would be www.justliners.com , wonder where .cosm would take you,
probably some porn or home improvement loan site....ahhh the sharks in the
internet pond :-)

Charles 13-04-2003 05:20 AM

POND SUPPLIES, Where to buy?

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:19:18 -0700, "Bob H"
wrote:
..
I am not affiliated with any of these companies, there is someone in this
newsgroup that sells pond liners (supplies) www.kenco.com I think, I know
nothing about him but others seem to speak highly of him....good luck & post
photos of your pond when you have time.

http://www.kencofish.com/

_

- Charles