GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   feel sorry for the little worker ants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/146921-feel-sorry-little-worker-ants.html)

Snooze 23-06-2006 08:36 AM

feel sorry for the little worker ants

I've discovered a new favorite insecticide. It's so much fun to watch the
ants eat this Combat Ant Killing Gel.
http://www.dialcorp.com/index.cfm?page_id=193&pid=3

It's a sugary gel that the Argentina ants in my area seem to love. Squeeze
out a line of the stuff, watch them eat it with much gusto, knowing full
well this will probably be their last meal. The only thing is it takes a few
days for it to do it's magic, and kill all the ants.

-S

~ janj 23-06-2006 07:24 PM

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:36:04 GMT, "Snooze" wrote:

It's a sugary gel that the Argentina ants in my area seem to love. Squeeze
out a line of the stuff, watch them eat it with much gusto, knowing full
well this will probably be their last meal. The only thing is it takes a few
days for it to do it's magic, and kill all the ants.

Thanks for the info, always looking for something that won't drift off or
fly into the ponds. ~ jan

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium