Old 26-06-2006, 09:19 PM posted to rec.ponds
-ED aka Cuttysark

Default Uk pond & fish keeping forum looking for members

Hey DKat.......are you actually as dumb as you appear to be? You must
be a relative of Carol Gulleys (Aka koi lo) they have the monopoly on
being stooooooooooopid! Better hurry up and join that fast growoipng
forum. You can be ,member#4 right next to Koi Lo member #3 and Pete
Boi #2 and Tim #1 The whole world is a forum.......use it!

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:13:39 -0400, "DKat"
wrote:

May I ask why it is limited to the UK?
"Tim" wrote in message
om...
http://www.pond.t-hill.com/

The forum is starting to build ok to say it's not yet listed in google, I
would very much welcome new members from this group. I think most of the
members so far have come from here. Membership is quick and free of
course, the forum is very secure.

Regards
Tim.

You can reach -Ed Alston at

Old 27-06-2006, 03:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Thats to keep assholes like you and Ed out of there. Whats a matter
Carol koiphen too restricting for your likes? Sure not center of
attention there are you. I bet you hoped you could fill center stage
slot for membership in the new forum huh! tough luck sweetie!

Old 27-06-2006, 03:26 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Tim" wrote in message
m...
http://www.pond.t-hill.com/

The forum is starting to build ok to say it's not yet listed in google, I
would very much welcome new members from this group. I think most of the
members so far have come from here. Membership is quick and free of
course, the forum is very secure.

Regards
Tim.

====================
I'm not in the UK but checked it out. Everything there is *locked,* so no
one can post anything anyway.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 27-06-2006, 03:35 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:26:46 -0500, "Koi-Lo" ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢ wrote and
lied as usual saying the forum was locked.

I'm not in the UK but checked it out. Everything there is *locked,* so no
one can post anything anyway.

Funny I just made two posts liar.....
You can reach -Ed Alston at