GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tree frogs on porch (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/147785-re-tree-frogs-porch.html)

Lar 17-07-2006 06:02 AM

tree frogs on porch

In article . com,
says...
:) I have these small frogs all over my porch. What deterrant can I use
:) to get rid of them?
:)
:)
Reduce the amount of light around the house and maybe even place a light
out away from the structure.
--
Lar

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Koi-Lo 17-07-2006 04:12 PM

tree frogs on porch

"Lar" wrote in message
t...
In article . com,
says...
:) I have these small frogs all over my porch. What deterrant can I use
:) to get rid of them?
:)
:)
Reduce the amount of light around the house and maybe even place a light
out away from the structure.
--
Lar

==========================
We still have them on our porch even with the walkway lights on around the
ponds at night. Go figure!
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Gail Futoran 17-07-2006 07:11 PM

tree frogs on porch

"Lar" wrote in message
t...
In article . com,
says...
:) I have these small frogs all over my porch. What deterrant can I use
:) to get rid of them?
:)
:)
Reduce the amount of light around the house and maybe even place a light
out away from the structure.
--
Lar

If you (the OP) don't want to deal with running
electricity out, you can pick up some solar
lights fairly cheaply. As Lar suggested, putting
light away from the house should draw the
frogs away, because bugs (their food) will
also be drawn to the light.

Gail

Koi-Lo 18-07-2006 03:32 AM

Koi-Lo older joy-girl enjoys going to adult bookstores

Koi-Lo¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢wrote:

Quaking bad-woman with cavernous cradle of filth and slim charms wants
to meet impotent root of all evil for willing get-a-leg-over. Mail me
at ¤?¤@ö½.Õ..Õ¢