Old 14-04-2003, 02:11 PM
Fringe Ryder

Default BatHouse in Washington State

We bought one, but received two, bat houses. The supplying company doesn't
bother with return shipping; they said we could simply use both or
sell/give the other away. Wifey was marginally willing to accept having
one bat house; two is way over her limit.

So, free to the first person who will commit to installing it promptly
(they need to be about five meters above ground, south facing, in what
passes for sun rather than overly-tree shaded) and who will come out to my
neck of the woods to get it (near Woodinville) is a nice luxury cedar bat
house from BCI (Bat Conservation International.) You can see it at their
web site, I believe it's the BH-1 Multi-Chamber Bat Condo from
http://www.batcon.org/catalog/bathouses.html

The only test, other than the above conditions, is decrypting the email
address to use...

t o n y (at) k i t t y c e n t r a l (dot) n e t

Old 17-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Moontanman

If you'll send it to me I'll pay for shipping. I always wanted to try out a bat
house.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me