Old 15-04-2003, 01:08 AM
Mick709

Default Night blooming tropical lilies...

Howdy all!

I've been considering adding a night blooming lily to my 800gal horse trough
and wondered if anyone has any suggestions for a SMALL plant. most seem to want
alot of room and the trough is only about 3feet wide and 7feet long. Enough
room?? Suggestions/ideas???

MICK!
Old 15-04-2003, 03:32 AM
Jerrispond

I've been considering adding a night blooming lily to my 800gal horse trough
and wondered if anyone has any suggestions for a SMALL plant. most seem

towantalot of room and the trough is only about 3feet wide and 7feet long.
Enoughroom?? Suggestions/ideas???

May I ask why tropical, and why night blooming? Where do you live? 3x7 is
plenty of room for almost all lilies.....You can prune it back some....will
there be a few fish in there for mosquito control? Jerri